Thursday, November 18, 2004

I want to get drunk in a Forest.
I want to dance in a submarine.
I want to punch an elephant.
I want to be poignant.
I want to be meaningless.
I want to watch the Adams family.
I want a girl that has my sense of humor.
I want to fuck.
I want to laugh.
I want to sing.
I want to eat a club sandwich.
I want to be stronger.
I want to forget.
I want a sixth season of angel.
I want a cigarette that won't kill me.
I want a different president.
I want to be a kinder person.
I want to find a large roll of hundred dollar bills.
I want more hits on my blog.
I want to meditate.
I want my brother to stop mixing apple juice and jack daniels and calling it apple jacks.
I want a different body.
I want a new Friday the 13th movie.
I want to break windows.
I want the clock to roll back.
I want the special edition of big trouble in little china.
I want to be somebody's best man.
I want to be green lantern.
I want to meet new people.
I want more comments on my journal.
I want new socks.
I want to hug my dad.
I want to be a pirate next Halloween.
I want a funeral like Graham Chapman's.
I want to break into a candy store and leave some candy.
I want be a good father.
I want to live in a log cabin near a lake.
I want to be respected.
I want the greatest hits of the fabulous thunderbirds.
I want love.
I want a lot of fucking things, it looks like.

No comments: