Sunday, November 28, 2004

and now, for no reason, the newest mix cd i've been working on.

I call this one:

"Doug Bradley's Reason For Living"

Queen - Flash's Theme
Huey Lewis and the News - Workin' for a livin'
The Doors - Love Me Two Times
Soundgarden - Girl U Want ( cover of the devo song)
John Lennon - Instant Karma
Radiohead - Karma Police
Skid Row - 18 and Life
Stone Temple Pilots - Too Cool Queenie
The Clash - Spanish Bombs
The Ramones - Danny Says
Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend
Kiss - I Love It Loud
Human League - Don't You Want Me
Desert Sessions - I Wanna Make It Wit Chu
Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher
Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk To Fuck
Stevie Wonder - I Believe (When I Fall in Love It Will Be Forever)
The Pixies - Where Is My Mind?
Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus ( best cover song ever)
Kenny Loggins - Nobody's Fool ( yes, i end with the theme from Caddyshack II. it's what we call balls, people.)

No comments: