Tuesday, September 28, 2004

So I watched this movie the other day.



Link with Elisabeth Shue and Terence Stamp.

All I can say is that this movie is that I think it might be the only film to perfectly cause the cream your jeans feeling. I mean it's a former circus orangutan horror movie And I think it was made for HBO type flick. Mr. Stamp with his wonderful hair and tough love treatment to the apes. Elisabeth Shue was looking very cute and innocent. she does appear nude in this movie for a couple seconds, and it might be one of the most awkward nude scenes I've ever seen. Ladies, just imagine you are about to get into the bath and this ape you've been living with for about week, who smokes like a chimney and always wears his clothes, never wants them off even, walks into the bathroom naked and proceeds to stare at your naked body. taking you in with his monkey eyes. they made this orangutan so sinister. just the fact that i fucking said "they made this orangutan so sinister" should tell you what a great movie it is. I'm telling you, there are so many stills from this movie that would make perfect desktops. and there are many livejournal icons waiting to happen in this film. See this movie. Bottom line, if you don't like it, I don't like you.

No comments: