Tuesday, September 21, 2004

some random thoughts.

Identity crisis is one of the best things I've read in a while. And it's not even finished.

I love the xbox role playing game fable because as soon as I'm done playing the game as a ladies man warrior, I'm going to play it as a gay wizard. It's the first rpg I've played that had gay marriage.

Johnny Ramone is dead and Fred Durst is alive and well.Where's your God now?

I've recently watched most of the justice league animated series. That is the closest thing I've seen to the way comics feel produced in another medium. And no huge continuity baggage.

I went to dinner with a group of friends, while standing outside and talking not far from the venture theater where the violent femmes were playing, this guy yells out "femmes!" then walks over to us and shakes all our hands. he asks "who has the light?", i point to my brother and say "he does". he pulls out a pack of Marlboro's and i bum a smoke from him. he asks "you here to see the show?" my friend Jeff says "no, were just talking after dinner" and then the guy farts and walks away. i had to say what the fuck, but man do i respect that guy.

2 comments:

Dorian said...

"Temple of Elemental Evil" for the PC also contained a gay romance sub-plot. Lots of people bitched about it being "inappropriate" as I recall...sure, the demonic temple where human sacrifices regularly occur is fine, but two men kissing is WRONG!!!

Corey Beckner said...

man, why can't we be fine with both?