Sunday, September 26, 2004

Can you take me high enough, To fly me over (fly me over) yesterday

Man, I always knew there was a reason i had a "shue" fetish. Yes I am loading the gun, don't worry.

The more I listen to velvet revolver, the more I like it. While I still think it's far from the best thing Scott or the guns boys have ever done, it is starting to grow on me.

OK, so I was watching vh1, now there's this guy singing, and I'm pretty sure all he's done is fuck Ashley Simpson. So basically if you fuck the sister of someone really famous you get your own semi fame? So what happens if I french kiss Abe Vigoda's grand niece?

Seriously, when is everyone gonna get tired of this "adorable" little pop star? i'm sure there are big titted blonde singers out there that have talent. but then again, maybe i shouldn't judge so harshly. she has amazing talent compaired to this.

Neil Young is slowly devolving into an ape. And God bless him for it.

Jesus mother fucking Christ on a pogo stick. I almost downloaded a damn yankee's album. that was way too fucking close for comfort.

I think i should be in marketing, cause I'd have a commercial for capri sun or some shit like that, and I have this kid skate boarding and he'd be in a rhinestone jumpsuit and he'd have the most glorious mullet you've ever seen. He'd be doing great tricks while the song "juke box hero" would be playing. but instead of juke it would be juice. All I know is that if I was a kid from 1989 I'd buy drink in a fucking second.

1 comment:

Tegan O'Neil said...

You overestimate just how interested people are in Britney Spears - at least as an "artist". Look at how her albums have sold the past few years. She still gets the covers of the tabloids out of shaudenfrude (sic?) at this point.