Friday, September 03, 2004

i came here to make babies and chew bubble gum, but i'm all out of bubble gum.

Hell Comes to Frogtown





We all know and love Roddy Piper. "They Live" is a classic. But I say he has been in more than one classic. In fact, I’ll say he's been in two. Hell comes to frog town is about a rebel named Sam Hell. He is one of the few fertile men left after world war III. That means he's the American government’s property and it his job to make babies. It’s also his job to save a bus load of fertile women from the grips of the mutant frogs that rule the desert. I’ll tell you something folks; this was the first time I’ve ever seen a wrestler wearing an electronic chastity belt. And of course he needs that because they want him to be in peak condition when he does his duty for his country. By all rights, I should have hated this movie. But by god, did I love it. This movie has action, ladies in lingerie, Roddy Piper grabbing his balls in pain on many occasions, and a city of mutant frogs. Of course I recommend this. I am sure that Roddy Piper will some day take his place among the legends of action movies. And I will proudly salute him.

No comments: