Monday, July 12, 2004

Movies: some reviews

i saw Big Fish today. I liked it a lot. it had a strong father son story that spoke to me. I think, it's the best Tim Burton films i've seen in a long time. the cast was fantastic. Ewan McGregor was wonderful. Albert Finney & Jessica Lange were amazing too. Helena Bonham Carter was a lovely even as a witch. Alison Lohman was beautiful as always. This film was very touching. it's a movie that'll make you want to give your dad a hug.

Bad Santa was one of the most evil yet heart warming films I've seen in a while. I've never heard a fat slow kid called retarded or Mongoloid as much as i have in this film. Billy Bob Thornton was fucking evil. he was just a rat bastard, but you couldn't help but like him. Lauren Graham was cute as hell. John Ritter was brilliant and funny as hell, even in the small role. I'm glad this was his last movie. he was hilarious. This is one funny fucking movie.

Spider-Man 2. I really got a kick out of it.It is better than the first one. It's not Shakespeare, but superhero movies really shouldn't be. the biggest reason to see the movie, in my opinion, is this man

No comments: