Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Here are some random thoughts and links.

There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

I ate some chicken at Denny's last night that was covered in mysterious red sauce I think I can see the dead now. I also urinate carrot juice. go figure.

I saw anchorman the other day. If you don't think that movie is fucking hilarious, than there is something wrong with you.

go to this site comic fans. I've been a comic book fan for 15 years, I worked at a comic book store for 7 years, and this site of micro heroes has things that are beyond my knowledge. It’s vast. And barring a few exceptions, everything in there has actually been in a comic.

My brother Chad on Jaws IV: The Revenge , "I don't like movies that have shark vendettas, and yet I do. I have a Dual nature."

I swear when I woke up this morning I saw a four month old baby riding on a big wheel. My first thought was that the super smart babies are here to take over the world. Seriously. I think I've had that fear ever since I saw this movie.

No comments: