Friday, February 25, 2005

Some random crapola

While flipping through the channels on the TV last night, I almost left it on and started watching Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. I want a hot poker to burn out the part of my brain that almost made me do that. Because I don't need that in me.

While watching Faust, I was just realizing how completely obsessive compulsive the dark powers of Satan are. How often do you hear that to summon the devil you have to walk past a church and then say his name five times. What the fuck is next? do I have to wash my hands twelve times too? I want dark powers, not OCD.

The other day I watched Dokken's dream warrior music video. I feel no shame in admitting that I got goose bumps at the point when Dokken was defeating the evil of Freddy Kruger through power of metal.

At last I have found a substitute for smoking that actually works. And that substitute is Tetris. Every time I wanna smoke, I play a game. it works. This will be the third time Nintendo has saved my life.

So Hunter S. Thompson killed himself. I'm gonna rent Where the Buffalo Roam and read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but that's all I'll eulogize a guy who blows his brains out for his son to find.

No comments: