Thursday, February 17, 2005

Corey's Comic Critique

Cable & Deadpool # 12 : I like this comic, God help me, but I do.

Tom Strong # 31 : this comic hasn't been the same without Alan Moore. I like character still so I'll stick around a little longer.

Human Target # 19 : what is it with DC putting out great books that nobody reads?

Ocean # 4 : I'm digging this. it's Warren Ellis so that's almost guarantied. oh and if this comic ever gets turned into a film, Inspector Kane must be played by Avery Brooks .

Ex-Machina # 8 : this is just solid all the way through. I'm with this comic for the long haul.

Switchblade Honey : the best thing I've read in a long time that's even remotely related to star trek (even if it's essentially making fun of it).

The Authority - Revolution # 5 : I'm not sure where this is going, but it's the most interesting the authority has been in a while.

Manhunter # 7 : Read this book. Don't make it another good DC comic that slips through the cracks.

Hawkman # 37 : I'm glad this book is still around. With katar hol in the next issue, it should be pretty interesting.

She - Hulk # 12 : the end of the first "season". I'll definitely be back the for the second.

Astonishing X-Men # 8 : the best x-men book out there right now. That's not saying much, but I'm still enjoying it.

Adventures of Superman # 637 : it's ok, but I don't think superman suits Rucka as well as Batman did. That being said, I do like it better than the Casey run, more feeling to it.

Teen Titans # 21 : I like the addition of the new speedy. I wonder when Doctor Light is gonna tell the kids what their mentor's have done? should be fun.

JLA Classified # 4 : oh man. Guy Gardner in a leisure suit. I think that's all I need to say about this.

Green Lantern - Rebirth # 4 : it's fan boy centric, but I'm still getting a kick out of it. I like having Hal Jordan back as a green lantern, but I hope by issue six we find Hal feasting on batman's brains like the zombie he is.

No comments: