Thursday, March 31, 2005

Tales Of The Colossal

I was just kicking it at home last night when a sudden loud knock on the front door startled me. I slowly crept to the door, looking out I couldn't see anything. Just the fog rolling in from where ever it rolls from. I turn around and head towards the couch when,

*knock knock knock *

I turn around and I see the single most terrifying thing I've ever seen in my life. Louie Anderson with red eyes and blood pouring from his mouth.

"Cooorey..." He called in that scratchy, high pitched voice of his. "we've come to take you home now."

I had finally been able to get a hold of my fear when I asked, "H-Home? I'm already at home, Mr. A-Anderson." He didn't respond. He just stared at me through my door. Then came the most awful sound.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

and with that Louie Anderson had just phased through my door and was now in my house.

"This be not your home, boy. This is just a place of broken dreams. Our home..... Our home lays beneath realm of time and space. Where flesh is but a doorway to the eternal promise " He said with vacant, lifeless eyes.

"W-What do you mean, OUR home?" he started to float to me after I asked him that.

"We are the eternal void, We are the explorers of crimson paradise, We are the voices that haunt your nights, We are the last sounds of drowning infant, We are FOREVER!"and with that, he started to put his hands around my head. His body began to gyrate and his eyes rolled back in his skull. I tried to raise my hands to fight it off, but my body wouldn't respond. In a split second, my eyes saw only a white haze and then I experienced a flood of colors and sounds that I don't think any human has ever witnessed before.

The next thing I know I'm awake in my bed. I go about my life the way I did before. But I have to ask myself, is this the real world or just some illusion that has been created by Louie Anderson to drain me of my brain juice? For my own sanity, I hope I never find out.

No comments: