Monday, December 06, 2004

.....i can still see it when i close my eyes.



Staring: Casper Van Dien, Erika Eleniak,Tom 'Tiny' Lister Jr., Udo Kier, and Coolio.

Written & Directed by
Darrell Roodt

IMDB Plot Outline: Count Dracula terrorizes the crew of a spaceship.


This might be the worst movie I've ever seen. If there is a movie that I have seen that's worse than this, than I must have erased it from my memory, for the sake of my own sanity. The whole time I had my fists clenched. This fucking movie....... you know, there is nothing that I can say that can properly describe how awful this movie really is. Never watch this film. EVER. i can only paraphrase James Downey from the movie Billy Madison -

Dracula 3000 is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in it's rambling, incoherent plot was it even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who has seen this film is now dumber for having watched it. I recommend this film to no one, and to those in the cast and crew, may God have mercy on your souls.

No comments: