Thursday, April 07, 2005

Three thousand guitars they seem to cry, My ears will melt, and then my eyes.

I'm going to rent Humanoids from the Deep from netflix, it'll be the second time I've watched it. Because, like I said to my brother, "sometimes I feel like watching an Indian fight sea beasts."

I'm listening to the new queens of the stone age CD. It's pretty good. I'm comparing it to the last two albums, and that might be too harsh a comparison. If I compare it to what passes for rock these days, it's a fucking masterpiece. But songs like "burn the witch" and "long slow goodbye" are just fucking awesome. I don't know what that Sara Silverman video that comes with the bonus cd was all about.

I seem to only have interest in sports that begin the letter 'B'. ( yes, that does include bum fighting)

I have a friend named Doug, he has a thing for chubby Mexican girls and Captain Morgan's spiced rum. He also enjoys long nights of playing mortal kombat and reading Maya Angelou poetry. Doug is a man of extremes.

Jack Handy - "When I die, I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my Grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car."

If there's a better fight scene than the one in They Live, I have yet to see it.

a motto that I wish to live by - "For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. This you can trust."

No comments: