Thursday, March 10, 2005

Random Stuff

That Quentin Tarantino / Friday the 13th rumor is really getting nuts, I saw it on a crawl at the bottom of the screen while watching Howard Stern. I'm not always a fan of Quentin Tarantino's work and there's the fact I think he's an asshole, but this has got to be pretty good. It takes effort to fuck up a slasher movie. But I feel safe in the knowledge, that if it's bad, it could never be as bad as Jason X.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim Robbins finest work to date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is on my TV right now

Ring of Darkness
Staring - Adrienne Barbeau

The dish info on it:

"An unwitting singer joins a boy band in which the members are really zombies in disguise."

And I just got Hard Rock Zombies in from netflix. That should be interesting.

I wonder if there are other zombie / musical group movies out there? Come on, a zombie rap group? There's totally got to be a movie like that. If there are more flicks like that, I need to see them all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best album cover I've ever seen. And the website where it came from.

No comments: